Beginner's ceramics course with Gaja
who is this course for?
This ceramics course is for anyone, who would like to work with clay. No former knowledge is needed. Also anyone who wants to improve their technique or glazing is very welcome!
How long does it last?
The course lasts 5 days. Each day the workshop lasts 5 hours.
what is included?
- Basic techinques for clay preparation
- Basic techinques for clay modeling and firing
- Basic techinques for painting and glazing
- material (clay, glaze, tools)
- the final piece is yours to take home
- a tour of one of Ljubljana's galleries
WHAT ARE THE COURSE STARTING DATES?
There are various dates throughout the year:
19.5.21 2.6.21 23.6.21 7.7.21 21.7.21 11.8.21 25.8.21 22.9.21
WHO TEACHES THE COURSE?
The course will be run and taught by Gaja Kobav who has more than 20 years of experience in unique ceramics and has had many individual and group exhibitions in Slovenia and abroad. You can find more about her work HERE.
WHAT ARE THE FEES?
This amazing course is available already from 280,00 eur*!
ARE THERE ANY SUPPLEMENTS OR SURCHARGES?
Supplements and surcharges:
- Overnight in hotel at the course location from 65,00 eur/ night**
- Overnight in camping at the course location from 11,30 eur/ night**
- Tourist tax 3,13 eur / person / night
*The course fee of 280€/person is valid when at least 3 people have applied. When there are 2 people applied for the course the course fee SPECIAL OFFER is 350€ per person!
**The hotel room rate of 65€/night is valid for the least occupied dates. At high occupancy the rate is higher. Tourist tax is not included in the overnight stay rate and is paid separately.
**The camping overnight rate of 11,30€/person is valid until the end of May. In June and September the rate is 13,10€/person/night and in July and August the rate is ¸17€/person/night. Electricity is not included in this rate and can be added upon request (rate according to the valid price list). Tourist tax is not included in the overnight stay rate and is paid separately.